Friday, May 20, 2011

I Now Have A Couple Followers!

What a great feeling to have someone following me now because it helps me feel like I'm not talking to myself anymore..:)

I would love to have links to your shops if you have any and would also love to hear what you are up to.

All suggestions and advice is welcome to help me along the way to hopefully increase my followers.  I feel kind of like I'm hijacking people when I do the Saturday blog hop because It seems that some just follows me because I follow them.  I do hope that each and everyone of my followers takes a minute or two to check out my blog and give some feedback on it.

Well I'm gonna go for now because I joined a 30day site for $7.00 trial to learn about Internet Marketing. Something that I have been interested in for the past few years.

Have a great wknd everyone and have fun.

Laura
teachwhatyoulearn@gmail.com
A great free website builder here if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment