Sunday, May 1, 2011

Piles of Trials

What a funny and odd title, right?

The name just popped into my head because I am having so much trouble understanding how to upload items to my blog. I feel like an idiot.

I look at other beautiful blogs and feel, why can't I do that to mine, or, how the heck can I do things like that.

It seems simple enough to try and add a picture right here where I am posting, so I'll try and do that right now and see what happens.

Here goes, 
Oh my goodness! I can't believe I actually did it. What must have I been doing wrong in the past?

I am so glad that I gave it another try. I just hope it works as well when I am surfing and looking at some beautiful workmanship that I'd like to add. I'll just add a different view above. Hey pretty good. :)

I hope you have been enjoying your weekend and are getting ready to go and vote tomorrow, if you live in Canada.

Well before I go I wanted to mention that the picture I added is of a pretty lace flower that I made with lace, gold netting and copper wire. You can have a better look here in my shop on Artfire.

I'd love to hear from you and see what you're up to, and I'd be happy to display your work on my blog.

See ya soon,

laurabelle
Visual imaginaries
laurabellesel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment