Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What Happened to June?

Wow!


I can't believe it's almost July! What the heck happened to June? 


It seems that summer has decided to come in slowly, so hopefully that means we'll have a long one, and speaking of long ones this is a long weekend coming upon us. 


I guess it will be heading up to the cottage for many families. Dust out the cob webs and freshen it up for all the days they will get to enjoy relaxing and most of all spending time together as a family.


I have been creating, a few jewelry pieces and a couple of sewing projects but just haven't listed anything yet. I've been I guess you could say melancholy. 


I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather we've been having, here at least. lol  Depending on your location. I do hope all is well with everyone.


I wanted to update my blog and just mention a bit of what's been going on with me.


Today I've started taking pictures of my completed projects and hopefully get a couple listed this evening. I'm very pleased with my end results and feel the more I make, the more thought and care goes into each and every item. 


Please do come back to check my new listings to see if you agree with me and perhaps want to add something new to your summer wardrobe or to brighten up the day of someone else.


I would love to hear back from you, especially to perhaps list an item on my site that you have created.


Well, until next time, have a great long weekend.


LauraBelle
teachwhatyoulearn@gmail.com
selbieone@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment