Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How's It Sewing?

Before  I get started with my posting I wanted to mention the video that is
at the bottom of my blog.

I made it at "Animoto" and had a lot of fun making it. I will be putting it at the
bottom of the blog in a week or two so that anyone who might be interested
in creating one of their own, you could use this code   xloygciu


if You decide to upgrade at "Animoto" and You will get a $5.00 discount.
It only costs $30.00 for a year for a long version, or $3.00 each for the long
version if you want to make one while being a FREE member.

Try it. It's fun.


Okay, that's the end of that.  Oh one more thing, if you do make a vid, I'd love
to see it.:)

Is there someone You buy a gift for on Valentine's Day? 

I still get a little something for my daughters, even though they are both
adults themselves.

The great thing is, I have a grandson and granddaughter who I Love making
things for. Just watching how happy they are when they get their special gift,
is awesome.

I'm still in the process of uploading the few original designs I've made of
earrings, wool felt brooches, and necklaces that are completed and ready
to be shipped anywhere You want.

Your Valentine purchase will come inside a handmade red fleece drawstring
pouch, with a hand cut heart tag ready for You to write Your special message.

There are two different colours which are red/black, and red/white. I will be
randomly picking one when I am putting together your order.  If you prefer
one in particular, just leave a message in the "comment to seller" when completing
your order.

Here is a sample of the pouch        

and

the red and white.

I just love making things, and really feel good when someone chooses to wear something
that I've created, and I hope they can see how each piece is made with care and detail, even
if it's the simplest thing.

If You haven't taken a look at the Many Artisans associated with "ARTFIRE", you don't know
what You're missing.  You should get whatever it is you like to drink and sit down in front of
the computer to check out all the Great things, because I wouldn't know where to start in
describing some of them. :)

If You are into Anything Artsy and have a Blog, I would love to see it so please send me a link
and we can hook up.

Enjoy the rest of Your week.

LauraBelle
Visual Imaginaries

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment