Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Year New Ideas

Well here I am sitting at my computer and finally posting to my blog. Gee I still have too many things on my plate that I can't keep up with them all. :)

I have been working on my shop as much as I can, but due to some health issues I get set behind and then try to catch up.

I have made a few sales here and there but not near to where I would like.

If I had a car I would go set up at some flea markets because I think that would be fun. You know meeting a large variety of different people in one day.

What I will do this summer is travel around the city and try to get some of my creations into a few stores, maybe on consignment or some kind of deal.

If there is anyone out there that already does something like that I would love to hear from you to learn a few tricks of the trade.

I hope all is going well with you and your creating. I would love to see what you are making, so if you get a chance please drop a line and even better drop a picture.

Well, until next time...be well and successful.

laurabelle
teachwhatyoulearn@gmail.com
laurabelle.artfire.com

No comments:

Post a Comment