Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sew What Have You Been Up To?

I have been working so much out in the big world, that I haven't had much time at all to
do any work at home.


I really miss sitting down and getting into my designing. You know, letting your imagination
run free and seeing what actually turns out from it all. :)


My awesome friend Rosie (that's my dog) had a birthday on April 26 and turned 14, so she
does need to be taken outside more frequently, and she is slowing down with having arthritis,
which I can definitely relate to. :)


I decided to stick to sewing, and have stopped creating jewelry for now because I just don't
have time or the money to pursue everything I want to right now.


I have another site on Visual Imaginaries where I have posted just my hand sewing items and
machine sewing.  I do hope you get a chance to check it out. There's a couple of cool Pillows.


I would love to hear from You and See what You have been doing.


Have a Great Weekend, and  Happy Mother's Day  to ALL  MoM's.

LauraBelle
Visual Imaginaries

No comments:

Post a Comment