Saturday, February 27, 2010

POPPING UP ALL OVER.

Hey,
How's your weekend going? Hope all is well with your shop if you have one on the go, and 
I just wanted to drop a line to let you know that there is another Great place for Handmade* Artisans.


It's pretty much the same rules that apply to "Artfire" and "Etsy".


You can get a Free account*, or upgrade to a monthly fee for added customization.


Of course I have added a shop here at Zibbet~ because I figure, the more the better. :)
Especially since there is no cost, I'm sure it won't hurt sales.


Well, I've got to get back to my other interest in trying to become a top Affiliate Marketer,
and if by any chance you are also interested in earning an income online, please
check out my other Blog* where I hope my posts can help you save time and* money.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


Always* here to help,
LauraB
Visual imaginaries
teachwhatyoulearn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment